Friday, January 6, 2012

Over-Analization--how you mock me! Grrr.

My dad always said that I was my own worst enemy.  I thought he was just kinda copping out to a real answer, but as uaual, he was right.

Don't get me wrong--thinking things thru is still the best bet and I've missed the mark a few dozen times where that is concerned, but seriously.

Why is it that some of us get stuff stuck in our heads like a dog with a big ol' bone.  This goes hand in hand with my no-worry zone resolution.  Make a decsion and go on....really!    Everyone does realize at this point that this is fully intended TO myself FROM myself?  Right?

The only thing worse than someone talking to themselves, is involving others in that interal dialogue---its called internal for a reason! (but I digress!)

Thought for today and everyday--Do what you can for yourself and your loved ones in the best way you can and then go on with life--never understood that whole Carpe Diem thing. 

Maybe now I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment