Monday, September 19, 2011

Monday!!

I'd be lying if I said that this Monday, like those of yore, did not have plenty of challenges!  What is it about Mondays?  Even when things go unbelievably well for the better half of the day, the other half just has to go KooKoo for Choco Puffs!  (I love that saying)

Most of the day was a frenzy of errands with Missy in Norman, very productive--totally fun!  I mean we knocked out a doctor appointment, breakfast, banking, shopping and even trying on potential prom dresses before noon.  (And yes we know that the prom isn't until next spring, but you have got to try on great dresses when they pop up!  Duh!)  Claification, Missy tried on the prom dress.

Anyway, we must have jinxed the afternoon while we were driving home gloating over our success!  Because the entire afternoon was one complication after another, nothing life changing but annoying never the less!  Long story short, we lived.  But dinner wasn't until 7:00, and I am weary of looking for this and that paperwork that I've misplaced.

Did I mention how much fun we had this morning?  Sitting here recapping the day doesn't seem so bad when you have had a yummy dinner, the family is yucking it up in front of the TV, the daughter is working on scholarship essays, and even the chihauhaus are content. 

Thats right!  You haven't met the Chihauhaus!!

No comments:

Post a Comment